Rental of measuring instruments
We have acquired a number of measuring instruments for air conditioning systems that we set and verify on a regular basis. Air-conditioning systems, like any other plant, need a calibration before the commissioning and must be recalibrated when changes. The detection of environmental parameters is also important for periodic verification of performance of the plants.
THE MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
We have at our disposal the following measuring instruments:
- FLOW HOOD: ideal tool for direct measurement of the flow in the outgoing air volume from the outlet in air conditioning systems. The instrument hood covers the entire diffuser and directs the air to the frame where a digital display shows the range. Hoods are available in various sizes.
balancing of air conditioning systems;
post installation audits aeraulics systems;
certified cleanroom ;
looking for problems related to malfunctions of the plants;
testing, calibration and balancing of the aeraulic networks.
- SEALING ANALYZER: Universal analyzer that allows you to perform a leak test on all aeraulic systems in accordance with technical standards: UNI EN 1507:2008 Ventilation for buildings – rectangular sheet metal ducts – strength and tightness requirements; UNI EN 12237:2004 Ventilation for buildings – networks of pipes – Resistance and tightness of pipelines circular sheet metal; UNI EN 14239:2001 Ventilation for buildings – Networks of air ducts – surface area measurement of pipelines.
HOW DO WE GO ON
- at the order we will be communicate details for bank transfer;
- the contribution to the cost of transport is calculated according to location of delivery;
- at bank transfer received, we will send the measuring tool complete of accessories, user manual and a copy of the calibration certificate;
- the instrument must be used in accordance with the instructions of the instrument manufacturer;
- we withdraw the measuring instrument and check the status of post rental service.
Download the pdf.
Consultancy for the preparation of the technical report.
Fill out the form for more information.