This European Standard provides guidance on the preparation of private contracts for maintenance work.
The UNI EN 13269:2016 (Start Validity Date june 16, 2016) can be applied to:
- cross-border as well as national company/maintenance contractor relationships,
- the whole range of maintenance services including planning, management and control in addition to maintenance operations,
- every type of item with the exception of computer software unless the software has to be maintained as an integral part of, and together with, technical equipment.
It does not:
- provide standard forms for maintenance contracts,
- determine rights and obligations between company and maintenance contractor,
- provide rules for agreements with public administrations.
This document supersedes EN 13269:2006.